1) Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one website.
2) I paid already. Still haven’t received any e-mail and can’t log in. How long will it take?
Please make sure to check your SPAM folder in email inbox. If it’s not there, please use contact form and contact us with your purchase details.
3) Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
4) Is there any return policy?
Since our company is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site. Please make sure that you are carefully read Refund Policy section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.
5) What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just $20-$70. You don`t have to hire a web designer or a web design studio. Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web page of such quality.
6) Is it possible to reactivate my download link if it was deactivated after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact our billing department and they will reactivate your link.
7) What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world`s most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop and download a free trial version at Adobe website.
8) What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Macromedia Dreamweaver is the best.
9) I was wondering if you could give me the contact info for a particular designer?
Sorry, our corporate policy prohibits direct contacts with contractually obliged designers.
10) Is it possible to use your templates to develop websites for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money.
11) Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my website for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.
Last Update: 2019-03-02 08:00:12